Travel Incentive Terms & Conditions:
- The L’BRI Founders' Club Trip qualification period is July 1 – December 31, 2018.
- L’BRI is not responsible for any data entry or processing difficulties; only orders received within the qualification period will be counted toward trip qualification points.
- Only the personal retail sales volume of personally sponsored Consultants are eligible for trip points. Hostess purchases do not earn points.
- You must be an active Consultant in good standing with the company during the incentive qualification period and at the time of travel.
- Points and prizes are non-transferable. In the event that you are unable to travel but earn the trip, special compensation will be awarded to trip earners in the amount of $500 (level 2 or 3 achievers) or $1,000 (level 4 achievers).
- Trip refunds will not be available under any circumstance. Cancelations after the trip registration deadline will be ineligible for cash compensation.
- Trip earners will be required to make their travel arrangements through Bon Voyage World Travel Experts.
- Travel may be booked as soon as you have officially earned the Founders' Club Trip incentive; your intent to travel must be received no later than January 7, 2019 in order for us to reserve your hotel and airline accommodations. Reservations requested or confirmed after this date may be subject to higher airfare and buy-in fees.
- If you choose to bring a guest on the trip, you must be present for the guest to attend. You may not bring another L’BRI Consultant or their immediate family members as your guest. Only one guest, age 18 or older, is allowed for each Consultant who has earned the trip.
- Once Bon Voyage Travel has booked your flight and accommodations, you will not be allowed to change your travel dates or itinerary under any circumstances.
- All accommodations are based on double occupancy. All earners who do not invite a guest will have a roommate selected by the Company. We will make every effort to honor roommate requests.
- During travel, any flight change or cancellation fees and any baggage fees are the responsibility of the Consultant.
- Transportation to/from the airport to the hotel is provided by L’BRI.
- This incentive promotion is void where prohibited by law. Acts of fraud or attempted fraud are grounds for disqualification and termination. L’BRI reserves the sole right to determine and verify trip earners.
- Former Consultants who choose to rejoin the business during the incentive period must purchase a new kit to be considered a new Consultant for the purposes of this incentive and to count toward the total number of sponsored and qualified recruits.
- During the incentive period, you may not “place” your sales or the sales of another Consultant under a new Consultant in order to receive trip points. Anyone found to have placed sales under another Consultant’s account will be disqualified.
- Consultant acknowledges that L’BRI and Bon Voyage World Travel Experts are not responsible for any fees or surcharges incurred because of Consultant’s cancellations or changes in travel plans.
- L’BRI will make all decisions with respect to questions concerning the issues of eligibility, interpretation of contest rules, and earners status. Those decisions will be considered final.
Official Social Media